The new Palintest Chlorometer offers a new dimension in chlorine testing. Used in conjunction with the DPD standard method developed by Palintest, it provides a level of simplicity and accuracy unrivalled in a portable hand-held instrument.
• Tests for Chlorine (0.01 - 5 mg/l)
• Robust, Waterproof, IP 67 Rating
• Available in hard or soft carry case
• Easy to use (4 intuitive buttons)
• Ideal for routine water monitoring
• Narrow band wavelength filters, enhanced performance
• Language Free, Universal symbol set
• Large backlit Graphics Display Screen
• Longer cell pathlength, excellent resolution at low concentrations
The Palintest Chlorometer is ideal for every application. The instrument is equally suitable for bench use in water treatment plants and works laboratories, or for field use by sampling officers and water quality inspectors.
Need to get in touch or order some products?
Here are our details:
1/53 Lorraine Street
Peakhurst Business Centre
Peakhurst NSW 2210
+ 61 1300 13 15 16
+ 61 1300 13 19 86